To Our Valued Patients,
We hope this letter finds you in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this in your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office exceeds the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and our team.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office.
- Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call our office. Once the office is ready, will we call for you to come in, and we will record your temperature and lung efficiency.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will ask that you come to your appointment wearing a mask or scarf/bandana.
- Each of our team members will be screened and temperature recorded daily.
- Each patient will have a oral pre-rinse to reduce exposure to germs.
- We complete enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after each appointment, including CaviCide-XL wiping and Titan-UV-C handheld light over surfaces that kills all viruses, including COVID-19, SARS, and influenza, on surfaces in 10 seconds.
- Our Active-Pure Technology Air Scrubber by Aerus uses light waves and a catalytic process to eliminate 99.7% of all viruses, bacteria, mold, and chemicals in the air. This is certified space technology used by NASA. This removes any aerosol germs and runs continuously in the office to ensure safe air quality for our patients.
- The office will also be using a fogger nightly to access hard-to-reach places.
- We use increased personal protection including N95 masks and level 3 masks and face shields.
- Please note that all visits are subject to a $10.00 biosafety fee for required and special precautions that are being taken to maintain the safety of our patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. James C. Ross, Mary, Kim, Courtney, Zac, & Cynthia