- We'll make things easy for you & your patients
- You'll love our thorough approach & communication
- Save lives with earlier intervention & treatment options
Treating sleep apnea patients can be frustrating for physicians in Novi and the surrounding areas who, like us, desperately want to help them live healthier, happier lives. As the owner of The Sleep Apnea Center of Novi and a sleep apnea sufferer himself, Dr. James Ross understands how you feel.
Your patients will experience fast, convenient appointment times with no long waits for them to be seen. We work around their schedules to make the process as accommodating as possible. Our office is here to help get them screened, tested, and treated quickly! Your patients will get the assistance they need to walk through the medical maze of private insurance or Medicare. Plus, you will be updated and informed every step of the way.
All that, and we get to save lives! By joining forces, we can provide comprehensive sleep screenings, earlier detection, and customized sleep apnea treatment for our patients.
Working closely with you, we will:
- Ask that you provide a referral form for a sleep test and any pertinent medical information
- Follow AASM and AADSM treatment guidelines and protocols
- Work with all major private insurance plans and Medicare. We also have affordable options for those without insurance.
- Offer patients only high quality, effective treatment options including alternative treatment options
- Stay abreast of the latest treatment methods by regularly attending continuing education courses and reading the latest therapy studies
We will work with your patient to find the treatment option best suited for their needs and desires. While some patients may receive a high-quality oral appliance, others will require more advanced treatment options.
Help Your Patients Avoid Systemic Health Risks
Given the serious health complications associated with obstructive sleep apnea, it’s more advantageous than ever for patients to have a team of medical professionals bringing diverse experience and expertise to their treatment plan. Here are many of the systemic health risks that can point us to a patient’s underlying sleep problem and the best individualized therapy plan:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Neurological disease
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Lower sex drive
- Low testosterone
- Sexual dysfunction
- Overactive bladder
- Hormone imbalance
- Upper respiratory problems
You can access our patient referral forms for sleep apnea therapy and learn more about how we can work together to boost your practice and improve the sleep, health, and quality of life of our patients.
For physicians in Novi and other nearby communities who want to help patients find better solutions for sleep apnea, call 248-697-2487 today to meet with Dr. Ross at The Sleep Apnea Center of Novi.