There are many factors to consider when it comes to diagnosing sleep apnea. In Novi, we make the process simple! Dr. Ross and our team can help you get to the bottom of your sleep problems and guide you toward the customized treatment you need for deep, restorative sleep.
When you trust our experts at The Sleep Apnea Center of Novi to properly diagnose and treat your sleep apnea, you will soon:
- Breathe more easily while you sleep
- Stop snoring loudly night after night
- Wake up feeling refreshed
- Feel more energetic throughout the day
- Be more focused and productive at work
- Restore the intimacy in your relationship
About 50 to 70 million people have a sleep disorder, but less than 10 percent have been diagnosed. Don’t leave your problem undiagnosed! To improve your sleep, your health, and your quality of life, call us at 248-264-3922 today for a free consultation.
Discover the Source of Your Sleep Problems
While you may have obvious symptoms like snoring, it is possible to have sleep apnea with no noticeable symptoms at all. Whether you’re snoring loudly or simply waking up with headaches, you might have something going on while you sleep.
At The Sleep Apnea Center of Novi, we are skilled in diagnosing and treating sleep apnea. Although some patients require a CPAP machine, we have had tremendous success treating many patients with a comfortable oral appliance. We diagnose sleep apnea in four easy steps:
- Discuss your symptoms and pinpoint your sleep problems
- Provide a take-home test to determine if you have sleep apnea and if so, the severity
- Craft a customized oral appliance or provide other treatment based on your sleep test data
- Help you start sleeping better and living healthier
Our special take-home test is worn overnight and measures your blood oxygen levels while logging any pauses in breathing. This is a big advantage over traditional sleep studies, which take place in a sleep lab. With our testing, you can stay in the comfort of your own bed.
At our office, comfort comes first, whether we’re diagnosing or treating your sleep apnea complications. If you find yourself exhibiting any sleep apnea symptoms, visit our office for a free consultation.
The effects of sleep apnea are too serious to ignore. Call us today at 248-264-3922 to find help from an experienced team who has been diagnosing sleep apnea in Novi for years.